|Main character(s):||Iris Wildthyme, Panda|
|Featuring:||Simon and Kelly|
|Main enemy:||Anthony Marvelle, the Martians|
|Release date:||1 January 2011|
|Format:||Paperback Book, 330 Pages|
Publisher's summary Edit
Time and Space. Good and Evil. Gin and Tonic.
A novel which takes us from a dusty secondhand bookshop on Darlington, clear across the galaxy aboard a celestial double decker bus... all the way to the outlandish world of Hyspero, and the throne room of the Scarlet Empress... and the very brink of the strange pocket dimension called The Obverse...
This is a story about an object — a glass jar with mysterious contents — being the focus of a chase between Iris Wildthyme, Panda and their new friend Simon, and a bunch of gentlemen pirates of the Dogworld, who are determined to retrieve the strange jar and its even stranger contents.
- Iris Wildthyme
- Anthony Marvelle
- Jenny Winterleaf
- Tommy Tomorrow
- Trisha Tomorrow
- Mida Slike
- Iris has an office in London in July 1973 where she stores files too vital to keep on her person or aboard the bus.
- The Begins at Home is a spaceship.
to be added
- The Tomorrow Twins appear. (AUDIO: Horror of Glam Rock)
- Vince Cosmos is mentioned. (PROSE: Hang onto Yourself)
- Barbra previously appeared in PROSE: Sick Building and PROSE: The Dreadful Flap.
- The Glassmen of Valcea appear. (PROSE: The Blue Angel)
- Hyspero first featured in PROSE: The Scarlet Empress.
- Barbra recalls when Iris saved her from the Dreadful Flap and took her to Darlington in 2008. (PROSE: The Dreadful Flap)
- The Ringpull is mentioned. (AUDIO: Ringpullworld)
- Panda recalls living with Tom. (AUDIO: Wildthyme at Large)